Products Lash Artists Can't Live Without
As a new lash artist I am sure you’re SO excited to work with new products. It’s empowering to try new products as you grow your skills + confidence. We are here to give you a shortcut! Here are our top 5 holy grail products that make our lash life that much sweeter.
- Hydrometer- This little device makes reading the temp + humidity of your workspace in a flash. You’ll be able to monitor both to ensure your adhesive is in it’s optimal environment.
- I lash padz- We reach for these all day at the studio. These are pre-cut, medical grade foam pads. These act as a replacement for traditional gel pads with a better, no slip grip. Pro-Tip: Use a nanomister on the pad adhesive prior to placing for clients with dry skin.
- Adhesive Wipes- Such a quick + easy way to keep your nozzles clean! This will help keep your adhesive fresh with a solid seal. Don’t let stringy, goopy adhesive ruin your workflow.
- Flawless classic lashes- These .12 classics are our holy grail! It’s not easy to find .12 classic lashes that are the right texture + cut. These are our favorite especially in CC curl. They also hold their curl incredibly well!
- These washable, wipeable covers are a must have for ANY lash artist. These are not only the highest quality material, they are USA MADE! We have all the pieces including the leg rests. Your clients will LOVE the experience of a foam bed topper. https://www.solbeautyco.com/
We love these products because sometimes simple solutions are the best! Every product in your arsenal should serve you by saving time, money, and even better if it’s both. What are your holy grail go-tos! Let us know below to help artists in our community.
Ready for more tips, resources, and content from us?